Wednesday 11 November 2015

#IntPiPoMo 2015 Post 3 - Banished

My new non MMO of the moment is Banished, the village building and management game, with the bits I love about Civ (the building) and none of the bits I hate (fighting and bureaucracy) so I'm loving Banished, though I seem to be a little late to the game.

It took me a few tries to get the balance of food to explansion right, but I finally seem to have hit upon a village that is working and expanding at the right rate. Here's a few shots of my town!

#11 A town begins with a few houses, marketplace and a nice big lake for fishing

#12 First few houses planned out


#13 Later stages of my towns development, including a chapel

#14 My first Iron mine, pumping out lovely smoke!



To Quote Chestnut from Gamer Girl Confessions...

"IntPiPoMo is the picture equivalent of National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo).  The goal is to share fifty screenshots during the month of November. Why fifty screenshots?NaNoWriMo is about writing 50k words throughout the month of November. If a picture is work a thousand words, that would mean we'd need to post fifty pictures!These can be screenshots from any game, or even photographs you take in real life and want to share on your blog. They can be anything--character selfies, shots of combat, sharing your game UI, showing off that awesome-tacular Deathclaw kill you got in Fallout 4... you get the idea"

If you want to sign up, drop Chestnut a line either by leaving a comment on her blog or sending a message on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment