Friday 27 November 2015

#IntPiPoMo 2015 Post 8 - Warhammer 40000 - Freeblade

I picked up a new Warhammer 40K game called Freeblade on IOS. I don't often play mobile games, but this one looks and plays great so I may throw myself in and try and play through. I felt that it looks so good for a mobile game, it deserves 10 screenshots! 

That marks the end of my 50 screenshots through November and the end of IntPiPoMo2015 for me. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did taking them.

#41

#42

#43

#44 Now you see him

#45 Now you....Kaboom!

#46 Simple Combat with an easy to follow tutorial

#47

#48 Fully voiced storyline

#49 Time for a paint job

#50 Customisable! Sweet!



To Quote Chestnut from Gamer Girl Confessions...

"IntPiPoMo is the picture equivalent of National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo).  The goal is to share fifty screenshots during the month of November. Why fifty screenshots?NaNoWriMo is about writing 50k words throughout the month of November. If a picture is work a thousand words, that would mean we'd need to post fifty pictures!These can be screenshots from any game, or even photographs you take in real life and want to share on your blog. They can be anything--character selfies, shots of combat, sharing your game UI, showing off that awesome-tacular Deathclaw kill you got in Fallout 4... you get the idea"

If you want to sign up, drop Chestnut a line either by leaving a comment on her blog or sending a message on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment