Monday 15 August 2016

Blaugust 2016 Day 13 - Gaming goals for the rest of 2016 and beyond

So with four and a bit months left to go of the year, I have decided I want to make concerted effort to work through some of the games I have started or bought intending to throw myself into. As I don't currently have an MMO sucking me in, this might be a good time, if I can drag myself away from No Man's Sky and Diablo 3! I can't say I'll get through these by the end of the year, but I'd love to make a start.






Fallout 4 - My aim is to finish the story. I've been far too bogged down with base building and need to focus on it. Not too concerned about DLC

Dragon Age : Inquisition - On PS3 so doesn't appear on my Steam list (and probably why I keep forgetting about it)

Shadows of Mordor - Another PS3 title. Really want to get through the storyline

Batman: Arkham City - PS3 again. Fully intend NOT to buy the more recent Arkham game until I get through this.

BioShock Infinite - I'm a fair way through this but find I only play in short bursts. Really need to get it finished.

Mass Effect 2 and 3 - I played through 1 on the XBox but has started again on the PC to go through the whole story. Currently on 2 but barely into it.

 The Witcher 3 - It's there, installed and mocking me. Not even started yet but I really want to sit down and play this. That might take up most of 2017.

The Walking Dead Season 2 - I enjoyed season one but never got back to play through the second part

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Started and really like it

XCom Enemy Unknown - still haven't finished part one and really want to try part 2


Any suggestions on where to start?


This post is part of Blaugust 2016, an initiative to Blog throughout August. For more information visit the Tales of the Aggronaut Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment