Monday 1 August 2016

Blaugust Begins...Day 1


So for the third year running. I have decided to participate in Blaugust, a blogging event run by Belghast of Tales of the Aggronaut fame. It promotes an opportunity for bloggers to write a piece for every day of the month of August. Two years ago I cam in late so didn't get to contribute much but last year I managed to submit something every day, despite travelling for most of the month.

This year I have a different set of challenges, with my new English teaching vocation taking off, time is limited but I'm going to try my best. Bel has suggested this year will be a little more "chilled out" with less of an onus on posting daily but I'm up for the challenge anyway.

I have been gaming very little lately, or at least in the electronic sense. My play by post games have taken off so I'll be talking a little about that. I've also roped a couple of writers to have guest posts writing about their work in relation to gaming.

I've also realised I've not written a great deal about gardening or indeed Indie horror this season, so their may be an odd post covering what I'm up to or maybe some giveaways if I can arrange them!

So for the month of Blaugust 2016, expect a bit of everything and feel free to comment, the conversation is what it's all about!

Happy Blaugust!

No comments:

Post a Comment