Sunday 9 August 2015

Blaugust Day 10 - Gaming to do list

On his first post for Blaugust, Izlain of the Me Vs Myself and I blog and the excellent Couch Podtatoes Podcast, posted a Gaming To Do List. As I've been away for much of this month so far, I've not done anything related to this, but with my vacation drawing to a close, I'll be back gaming again and frankly can't wait. so here's my gaming to do list for the rest of Blaugust and beyond.

Here are the ground rules he laid down.

Some Guidelines:
  • Don’t add new items to the list until a previous item is removed.
  • Try to write about something that gets checked off the list as soon as you complete it so details are fresh in your mind.
  • Make your to-do list a reasonable size. I found a list around ten items in length is a nice round number. It also keeps you focused on core games.
  • Keep your entries semi-specific. “Leveling to 80″ is a long term goal (unless you’re close). “Clearing this zone” is more reasonable, and completable within the month (though this concept can carry on beyond Blaugust).

1) Get my Lotro Captain, Diaspora up to level 90. She recently reached Edoras so working through the rest of Rohan should make this fairly easy. My excitement for Lotro is back and focussing on this one character has fuelled that.

2) Deal with the Lotro Server transfers, as and when Windfola is ready to transfer from. This will involved getting new slots as intend to take them all to. Landroval, sorting banks and wardrobes, setting up a new house, picking new name if necessary and deciding who goes to which kinship. I suspect this may be a fair bit of work.

3) in Marvel Heroes, get Punisher to 60 and earn enough splinters to let my daughter pick her own character to level up

4) Check back in on H1Z1 and build a new base to see the changes that have made since I played over a month ago.

5) Try out Alien:Isolation, which has been sitting in my Steam library for some time, as yet unplaced. I've heard good things about this game. I was excited for Colonial Marines for ages and was very disappointed so hopefully this will scratch that Ripley shaped itch.


This post is part of the Blaugust 2015 initiative. If you are interested in taking part, all the information can be found by clicking the logo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment