Friday 28 August 2015

Blaugust Day 28 - Interview with a mobile gamer (or two)

My wife, here known as Mrs Knifesedge, while not a gamer in the traditional sense, probably clocks up more hours gaming than I do, solely on mobile devices. I thought I'd ask her a few questions to act as a Blog Post, then 4 year old Lil Knifesedge, herself a budding gamer, decided to answer too.

What games are you playing right now?

Mrs Knifesedge (MK): Alphabetty, Words With Friends, Frozen Free Fall and Harvest Swap

Lil Knifesedge (LK): Inside Out: Thought Bubbles, Subway Surfers, Looney Tunes, Jiggity, Paint Monsters, Guild Wars 2 and Marvel Heroes 2015.

What's your favourite gaming platform?

MK: Ipad or Iphone when Ipad is not available

LK: Ipad

Out of all the games you've played in mobile format, what's your favourite? What keeps you coming back to a particular game?

MK: Bejewelled Blitz closely followed by Farm Heroes. Both are engaging and challenging, however when I get to the point I can't go further, I have rage quit both games.

LK: Inside Out: Thought Bubbles. I like how you beat levels and get new characters.

How do you feel about monetisations in mobile games and would you put money into them for convenience?

MK: Definitely not! If you can put money in to win, then what's the point of playing?

LK: Daddy won't let me have his Itunes password.


Thanks to both Mrs and Lil Knifesedge for their input!




This post is part of the Blaugust 2015 initiative. If you are interested in taking part, there's still time to catch up, all the information can be found by clicking the logo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment