Thursday 27 August 2015

Blaugust Day 27 - More SWTOR and a new character

Well as Blaugust is coming to a close, I've come to the conclusion that I cannot stick to a Gamer to do list! I've started playing two games fairly heavily that I hadn't played a great deal previously and weren't on my plan for the month, Fallout New Vegas and Star Wars The Old Republic. At least I got a few posts out if it!

Back to SWTOR again today and after battling for a while with my Sith Warrior, trying to figure out gear, rotations and how to avoid dying, I decided it might be a nice idea to try a new character. So, Diaspora was born, a Republic Trooper, named after my LOTRO Captain.. I'm really loving the ranged abilities, more suited to my play-style.



Starting from scratch again has turned out to be a great idea. I have a better handle on gear and the quests being more of a military bent. I've also started to have ideas for a back ground of the character, something I rarely do. Diaspora is all about business, very strict in her devotion to the Republic and takes her role very seriously. She also loves the occasional smack down with the butt of her rifle. Not sure she'll get used to her junior officers calling her Sir though.






This post is part of the Blaugust 2015 initiative. If you are interested in taking part, there's still time to catch up, all the information can be found by clicking the logo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment