Tuesday 18 August 2015

Blaugust Day 18 - Our community and my top 3 blogs and top 3 podcasts

Day 18 of 31 and today I'm struggling for topics, so it's back to the glorious well that is the Blaugust Writing Prompts post on Anook. Once again, Void of A Green Mushroom blog saves the day.

What do you like about the blogging community? What are your top three blogs that you would recommend to others?

Our blogging community and hand in hand, the podcasting community is incredible. Something like Blaugust to evolve into what it has become this year, with so many supportive, creative and friendly people just shows how awesome gaming bloggers are. They take their time to read and comment on other peoples blogs, link to posts, retweet and favourite on social media.

Before Blaugust I didn't read a huge amount of blogs (though I'm a big consumer of podcasts) and I've discovered some varied and interesting writers, not only writing about games I know and love, but games I haven't played that have encouraged me to try them out. Here's three that I've found lately that I really enjoy. I'm not going to try to describe them, just go check them out for yourself!

Adamantly Complacent

Light Falls Gracefully

Stylish Corpse


In addition, I'd like to highlight the three podcasts I devour whenever they come out ahead of all others.

The Burton and Scrooge Podcast

Cat Context

Couch Podtatoes


This post is part of the Blaugust 2015 initiative. If you are interested in taking part, all the information can be found by clicking the logo below.


2 comments:

  1. Blaugust has definitely helped nudge me to read more blogs, and try harder to comment when I can. It's been far more than a writing challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I've been reading more blogs than ever. Have to make a lot of tough choices though between who to read and who I'll have to catch later.

    ReplyDelete